One last look at the Corning Museum of Glass with the Road Scholars

The Corning Museum of Glass is huge and worth the visit.  Here is my last post on my experience with the Road Scholars in this wondrous house of glass.

"Pyrex is a brand introduced by Corning Incorporated in 1915 for a line of clear, low-thermal-expansion borosilicate glass used for laboratory glassware and kitchenware." 
Wikipedia
I remember my Mom had Pyrex in her kitchen.

More Glass.....Beautiful!

"Adjacent to The Studio, the Frederick Carder Gallery features an extensive collection of glass designed by Frederick Carder (1863–1963), a gifted English designer who managed Steuben Glass Works from its founding in 1903 until 1932. During this time, the production of Steuben changed from various types of colored glass to colorless glass."







You know me I had to find a glass quote.....
Karl Pilkington

Get out and explore.
Happy Travels Everyone!
KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC