Joaquin is coming I need a pair of Rain Boots

It has been so rainy here in NC and it is not over yet.  Flood watches are in effect for our area and hurricane 
Joaquin is headed our way.  Joaquin is a Catagory 3 and getting stronger.  They are not sure where it will make landfall on the east coast.  
I don't have any rain boots so now would be a nice time to get a pair.  I found a pair I like on Amazon....

                                           

They don't really look like rain boots.  They would look nice with jeans.  If you want to learn more just click on the photo and it will take you to the site.
If your desire is to look bright and colorful in the rain you may like these...

  
Stay safe.  I hope you are not in Joaquin's path.  If you are, and even if you are not,  you may need some rain boots.
Happy Shopping
KathieyV:-)

"The rain ...falls upon the just and the unjust alike; a thing which would not happen if I were superintending the 
rain's affairs. No, I would rain softly and sweetly on the just, 
but if I caught a sample of the unjust outdoors I would drown him."
Mark Twain, a Biography 

Comments

  1. You know, I've never owned a pair of rain boots. At least not since I've been an adult. I really like the boots you picked, though. They are really cute and you're right, they don't look like rain boots at all.

    Have a lovely weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York