Sunday, September 27, 2015

Shopping for Fall...My Living Room Fall Make Over. Small Touches

Fall is here.  This is my favorite time of year.  I was looking over my living room and realized I needed to boost the feel of fall in my home.  I found this photo on a google search and decided to do a bit of shopping to make my home feel like fall.  Let's go to Amazon to see what we can find....If you are interested in any of the items just click on them and it will take you to Amazon.



Yes I would love to buy everything I found but alas I must stick to my budget.  So I am off to shop my closet right now.....here is what I found...I already had everything on the mantel and the small pumpkin on the hearth.  I bought the flowers in the basket at Michaels, if you look closely you will see the tags are still on...I better remedy that:-)

Framed photo of Caleb and I at the pumpkin patch.
Vase was my parents, I filled them with a few flowers.

I painted that platter many years ago.
The little flashlight is Caleb's
I did not have to buy very much to make my living room look a bit more fall festive.  I did order the leaf flower pillow color from Amazon.  I Can't wait to get it.
Happy Shopping Everyone and Happy Fall!
KathieyV:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment