Sunday, August 16, 2015

My A-Z Adventure NC, "E" is for Emerald Isle. The Final Chapter

As I sit here on this beautiful Sunday morning I find myself looking over my Emerald Isle photos.  We were only there a few days but we had so much fun on our "E" is for Emerald Isle Adventure.  I wanted to share one last post on a few miscellaneous excursions. 
Day at the beach....Yes, I wore my sunscreen, most of the time:-)

We rode bikes 2 of the 3 mornings we were there.  I had not ridden in a while.  I had forgotten how much fun it was.  There are off road trails if you prefer not to ride in traffic.
A break after 5 miles....
Off road trail....
 Cindy feeling free:-)....
We stopped off here one evening to walk the boardwalk and take a few pictures...


We took a side trip to The Ruddy Duck in Morehead NC.  This drink was amazing.  I believe it was called the Fuzzy Duck.  Yummy:-)


 My first ever soft shelled crab sandwich.  It was delicious!  If you are in Morehead I suggest you try the Ruddy Duck.  The food is really good and the restaurant is on the water.
Until next time Emerald Isle.  Hope to see you again soon.


Happy Travels Everyone!
KathieyV:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment