Happy National Dog Day. I am spending my day with Roxy and Brodie:-)

It's National Dog Day. A day to honor our puppies. I am so happy to have Brodie in my life.
He has never left my side. He is the one male I can count on in my life:-)
To celebrate this special day, I decided to go to Amazon and get a few things. I will also share a few quotes I found online....
Brodie has a nice sized niche in the corner of the kitchen.  I keep his bedding there and a few doggie items in a basket.  I know he would like to make it a bit more personal so I decided to order some wall art...
$25.00 so cute.  Reminds me of Brodie and Roxy:-)
I ordered a couple of toys also.
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
Roger Caras
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face
Ben Williams

I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the 
silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source. 

Doris Day
If you are lucky enough to have a doggie companion I hope you enjoy this day.
I am going to give the puppies a treat and then we are going to watch a movie.
In honor of the day, I am ging to watch Where the Red Fern Grows.
Kristin has been telling me I need to watch it.
Can't think of a better day.
Happy Dog Day!
Kathiey:-)\

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York