"Because the Dawn Has Come". In memory of Rose Voshell "Mom"

"Death is not extinguishing the light; it is putting out the lamp because the dawn has come."
Rabindranath Tagore




















A very dear lady who used to be part of my family died this past weekend.  As I was enjoying the beautiful sunset she was going home to God.  As beautiful as the sunset was I believe she now walks with God and sees beauty that surpasses anything we can imagine.  I love you "Mom".  Thank you for all the love and kindness you have shown me over the years.  Thank you for living your life for God and sharing his love with so many others.  You are a blessing.
"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life 
and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life."
John 5:24

Comments

  1. Kathiey, was this your mother-in-law? Because I feel the very same way about mine!!! She and "dad" have been gone for years, but I think of them both often! Sorry for your loss. Love you!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York