Sunday Song "Good Morning"...The Journey and The Joy

 Getting up in the morning can be difficult when you have deep struggles in your life.  It's songs like these that can lift your spirit and change your perspective.  I love this song by Mandisa.  Zumba is even mentioned in the lyrics so you know its a happy song.

          ..... Chorus lyrics....

"It's a good morning!  Wake up to a brand new day
This morning,  I'm stepping, stepping on my way
Good morning,  You give me strength,  you give me just what I need
And I can feel the hope that's rising up in me.
It's a good morning" 

Check out this song.  It will brighten your day.

Happy Sunday

KathieyV:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York