Saturday, February 7, 2015

Yummy Drinks to Try….Peach Mango Smoothie as found on Pinterest

I was looking through my Pinterest boards and saw a drink recipe I wanted to try.  I found it through Pinterest on a blog called Maya Kichenette.
I studied the recipe and gathered my ingredients
Peach and Mango Smoothie
Total time
Serves: 3
Ingredients
  • ⅔ cup sliced peaches (I used canned peaches in it's own juice)
  • ⅔ cup fresh mango (You can use frozen too)
  • 1 cup greek yogurt
  • 1 cup ice
  • 2 tablespoons sugar (or honey, agave, stevia etc.)
  • Milk/water (if smoothie is too thick)
Instructions
  1. Place all the ingredients in a blender/food processor.
  2. Blend and enjoy.






Easy and refreshing!  I had a light meal of cheese and crackers complimented by a delicious Peach Mango Smoothie.  I suggest you give it a try.  I give it a 9/10 on my smoothie scale.
Happy Cooking!

KathieyV:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment