Monday Morning Motivation….See The Good in the Not So Good.

There are so many reasons to be unhappy.  Lets just mention a few…. I am going through a divorce, my water heater does not work, I have the flu, some guy was driving down the road, his truck slipped on the ice and he plowed down mine and my neighbors mail boxes.  I have 3 mail boxes and the associated debris cluttering my front porch. I have every reason to be unhappy.  What am I suppose to do?????

 I already know the answer to that question.  I am suppose to see the good.  I am suppose to focus on the positive.  For example my daughter Erica bringing food to my door to get me through my days of quarantine, (She brought wine too:-).  My neighbors texting me daily to make sure I was ok.  My friends asking if I needed anything and their willingness to help me if I do.  One friend even offered to make me soup.  The fact that the young man that hit our mailboxes was not hurt and has tried to partially repair what he accidently damaged.  That Charles, my neighbor, is completing the mailbox repair, something I would have no idea how to do. That Brodie sits beside me through it all.  That God shows himself through people.  That I am suppose to be grateful and happy because of Gods love.  And I am:-)
The Lord came to us from far away saying, "I have loved you with a love that lasts forever"
Jeremiah 31:3 (NLV)
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York