Pinterest Finds: Home and Garden….Front Porch in the Fall



Now that Halloween is over it is time to remove the ghosts and goblins from the front porch and go with more of a fall theme for Thanksgiving.  After searching through Pinterest I found this cute little basket idea.  This would look great on my front porch.  So I need to look for a basket, a few pumpkins, some fall leaves, and a nice welcome mat.

On this Pinterest photo I like the wreath and the chair.  I have a white rocker that would look nice with a festive pillow.  Ok lets get shopping…..


Now it is my turn to take a look at the photos, check out my storage closet to see what I already have and then get my porch ready for Thanksgiving.
Happy Pinning Everyone:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York