Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fashion Friday "My Version"

Fashion Friday "My Version"




I love this look.  I love the boots and the vest.  I decided to shop my closet and shop the sale racks at Belk's to attempt to duplicate this look.  Here goes. Wish me luck….
First shop your closet.  Great way to save money.  I already had the stripped shirt. It even has little black elbow patches.  I bought that on sale at Belk's weeks ago.  Then shop the sale racks. I checked out every sale rack at Belk's to find the vest.  
Got a good deal, on sale and I had a coupon:-)
 The scarf I bought from a patient.  Her niece developed this design for her college.  Don't ask me what school, I don't remember.  Down south somewhere.  I wonder if my UNC fan daughters will be upset if I wear it??????:-)  I don't usually wear scarfs so I will need to Google how to tie the scarf.
 I already have 2 pair of boots.  Both are "Vegan" leather, but thats ok.  
I won't tell if you don't:-)
I know I need to become a Belk's affiliate but in the interim I will try to find some of these items on Amazon….
Remember shop your closet first and then the sale racks.
Happy shopping and pinning.
Kathiey:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment