Photography….Playing With Photoshop Filters

Photoshop.  I find to be the opposite of user friendly, however when I do figure something out the results are amazing.  I decided to try out the filter options today.  The most difficult thing for me was to get the photo in the proper format to actually change the image.  The easiest way I found was to open the image and then reopen it as a smart object then you can go directly to filters and play.  I am sure there is a much better way to do this but for me this was the easiest way.  What I would suggest is that you edit you photo first, download it to photoshop, and then begin to play.  Here are my results….Before and after shots…













Had a great time playing.  If you have photoshop I suggest you take a few photos and give the filters a try.  If you are on my level you "will" get frustrated because it is difficult to find the proper steps.  I must have spent an hour on google searching but to no avail. I finally went to my book for
dummies:-) It is fun and well worth trying to crack the secrets of the learning curve.
Having Fun with Photography
Kathiey:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York