Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Morning Motivation…Blessings

I have a routine in the morning.  Get up make coffee (priority 1 :-), take a shower, feed Brodie, and then make my toast and have my devotions.  In my devotional time I read from the old and new testament and then read a chapter or two from an inspirational book and then have my prayer time.  I had to mix it up today.  I had left my Bible in the car and did not want to go out to the car in my PJ's to get it for fear I would scare my neighbors.  A very kind friend had given me the sheet music for the song Blessings by Laura Story.  I love that song.  So I spent some time playing and singing this song and again recommitting everything to God who loves and cares for me/us….
"Cause what if your blessings come through raindrops.  What if your healing comes through tears, what if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know your near?  What if my greatest disappointments or the aching of this life is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy.  And what if trials of this life, the rain, the storms, the hardest nights are you mercies in disguise?"…

…then its worth it…
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Trying hard to remember this my sweet friend!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete