Monday Morning Motivation…To you Lord I lift up my soul….

I have found, in my transition, that one of the must difficult parts of my day is just getting out of bed.  I could lay there for hours in a strange form of emotional pain.  As I encounter people in my situation, which is almost daily, they too have this problem.
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  
Show me the way I should go,  for to you I lift up my soul".
Psalm 143:8
I thank you for this life Lord even the painful times because it makes me draw closer to you.  Help me to see my life as an adventure regardless of where I find myself.  Help me to see you in every situation. Please show me the way I should go,  for to you Lord  I do lift up my soul.  Amen
Happy Monday Everyone.  
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York