Monday Morning Motivation…He quiets us with his love:-)

"The Lord you god is in your midst, a mighty one who will save.
He will rejoice over you with gladness, he will quiet you by his love, he
will exult over you with loud singing."
Zephaniah 3:17
I have struggled with many things since my nightmare began.  God has become my constant source of hope.  I know he is always with me/us no matter our situation.  I am thankful for Gods presence in our daily lives.  I also am thankful for the people He puts in our path.  
Yesterday morning the alarm went off.  I lay there knowing I needed to go to church.  My skin was burning, as it has since my nightmare began and all I wanted to do was pull the blankets over my head and give up.  (This happens every morning) I forced myself out of bed and went to church.
I am so glad that I did.  I had the privilege of singing with the praise team with some wonderful folks at North Raleigh Nazarene Church.  Heard a wonderful message, that motivated and inspired.  Then went to lunch with four of the most wonderful people, Lucy, Mark, Joanie, and Phil.  What a blessing to be with them.  Came home walked Brodie. Talked with my sister Cathy,(used to be sister-in-law, now I will call her sister:-) We had a wonderful conversation.
Even in the midst of all this chaos in my life I have such support and I am thankful.






"The Lord gives strength to His people, the Lord blesses his people with peace"
Psalm 29:11
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York