Monday Morning Motivation….Enjoying God's Creation

Some/most days I am overwhelmed by my life transition.  So many "what should I do about this", "what shall I do about that". Can I keep my house, can I find affordable health insurance, and the list goes on and on.  So what do I do to combat these feelings of confusion and defeat?  I turn to God's word….
"Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; 
do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go".
Joshua 1:9
…I turn to my friends.  I am so thankful for my friends.  I am so thankful for the prayers they send up on my behalf.  I am so thankful that I can pray for them as well.

….I turn to the wonder and beauty of Gods creation.  I go on adventures just to seek them out.  
































Help me God to follow your command to be strong and courageous.  Help me to not be terrified or discouraged but to lean on and trust totally in you.  Thank you for being with me in what ever I encounter in my life.  I love you.  Amen.
Happy Monday Everyone
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York