Monday Morning Motivation…..

I have been working on my book and hope to have it published in May or June.  As I review the scripture passages I will be using this one touched my heart today…..
The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  
I will advise you and watch over you".
Psalm 32:8
So good to know that God is our guide in this life.  There is no way we can know what we will encounter. I do know God remains our one constant in a world that can, at times, be unsettling. 
Thank you for your love God, thank you for your guidance, thank you for watching over us.  Thank you for the beauty that is all around us.  Amen:-)
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York