Sunday, March 9, 2014

Help!!!! I need to choose a paint color.

It is the moment of truth.  I have hired the painter and now I need to choose the paint color.  It will be nice to have the walls painted and all the holes in the wall and the ceiling repaired.  I won't know what to do with myself:-)
As you recall I have a stone fireplace so keep that in mind.  I love a cozy warm feel...
The baseboard and crown molding and ceiling will be white.  My furniture is dark.  So here are the choices I have come up with.  Let me know which color you think would look the best….

Photo #1

Photo #2

 Photo #3

 Photo #4

 Photo # 5

 Photo #6

 Photo #7
Ok guys let me know what you think.  If you have any other colors you like for a cozy country living room please share.
Thanks for your help
Kathiey:-)

1 comment: