Sunday, December 22, 2013

Photography….My first attempt at Jewelry Photography. "Designs by Lynell"

I was excited when I got the request from Lynell and Denny asking me to take some photos of Lynell's work.  I let them know I was a beginner and they encouraged me to give it a try.  I went on line and looked at some jewelry displays and read some articles on jewelry photography.  I soon learned that this type of photography is an art form in itself. There are special lights, special lenses, and special boxes to diffuse the light.  I had one piece of equipment my Nikon P510.  I hope I was able to capture the rich design talent that Lynell has.  I will let the photos speak for themselves







































Check out her website Designs By Lynell. There you will find all of her contact info if you would like to set up a time to see her work.
It was fun to go out and attempt new things with my camera.
Get out and take some photos! Remember God's beauty is all around us.
Enjoy your world!
Kathiey:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment