Chatham Artists Guild Studio Tour 2013

A friend of mine gave me a brochure with information on the Chatham Artists Guild 21st Annual Studio Tour. I have lived in the area for over 20 years and never heard of the tour.   My friend and co-worker Tania and I studied the brochure and decided to go on an adventure.  We met up a my house on a rainy Saturday morning.  I was the driver and Tania was the navigator.  Off we went.
Tania was ready with her GPS
Our first visit was to Designs by Lynell.  Jewelry is always a good place to start…






















(There is Lynell on the left, and Denny her husband on the right.  Really nice folks:-)

Then off we went to see some pottery…












































































































We did not get to see all the studios on the tour but the ones we did see were amazing.  Chatham county is beautiful.  Rolling hills and farms.  It was a fun just driving and taking in the beauty. We were starved after our adventure and stopped at Fearrington Village for a bite to eat.  Delicious. Thanks for lunch Tania.  Chicken Salad…Yummy:-)
If you have not been to the Chatham County Arts Studio Tour I suggest you check it out next year.
Get out and go on an adventure.
Enjoy your world:-)

Comments

  1. I concur, the tour is great! I haven't been in a couple of years but I hope to get there soon! Glad you enjoyed!
    Debbie Altman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you discovered the Chatham Studio tour. We do have it every year, the first two weekends in December.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York