Monday Morning Motivation…..Seek Hope...


The Butterfly: A symbol of hope and new life
"By the struggle to free herself, she strengthens her wings enough to survive and fly."

























I find it hard at times to keep smiling, to keep my hopes up, to keep going.  When you have been abandoned and thrown away it takes its toll both emotionally and physically.  I fill this emotional pain with activities.  As long as I stay busy I do not feel the hurt, I do not feel the burning of my skin brought on by the anxiety of this emotional pain.  What keeps me going?  Friends that hold me up in prayer, friends that take the time to call, to listen, to go out with me to talk and laugh and just have fun.   Family that take the time to call and visit and give hugs.  Caleb:-) Prayer and time spent reading inspirational stories also give me hope.  
I like a quote from a movie called Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs…
"But when all seemed lost I stared at defeat and found hope"
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."
Romans 12:12 
Happy Monday Everyone
Seek hope and enjoy your world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York