Monday Morning Motivation…Grace in weakness

Dealing with the complexity of emotions in a traumatic life transition is far from easy. Many days I just want to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head.
I like this quote from Guideposts Magazine
"Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them"
Steve Maraboli

I am trying with all that is in me to lean on God and to find joy in the situation I find myself.
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 
2 Corinthians 12:9
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

  1. Thank you. Needed tis as I deal with some situations at work and face some new ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York