Monday Morning Motivation...Opportunities...

I really enjoy Guideposts Magazine.  Inspirational stories and quotes to help us along the way.  I found a quote in the Sept. 2013 magazine that hit home with me.
"Opportunities present themselves and you have to enjoy the ride.  All of us get so worried about the next step that we don't enjoy the moment we're in right now"
Giada De Laurentiis

It is hard for me to look at this time in my life as an opportunity because it so painful.  I guess everything in life is an opportunity.  An opportunity to rely on God, an opportunity to make new friends, an opportunity to help others, and other opportunities of which I am not yet aware.

"Seek his will in all you do and he will show you which path to take"
Proverbs
Help me/us Lord to see opportunity in all situations.  Help me/us to know that you stand beside us and love us. Help us not to give in to worry but to lean on you and you will guide our paths.
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)
(Enjoying an opportunity to discuss pumpkin selection with Caleb:-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York