Thankful for Friends:-)

My friends have been vital in my attempt to recover.  I can never say thank you enough for all you mean to me.  The facebook posts, the texts, the phone calls, the blog comments, the cards, a smile, a hug, a cup of coffee, glass of wine, a hike, and the list goes on and on.  Well last weekend was wonderful.  Caleb spent the night Friday. Breakfast with Joanie on Saturday, dinner and a movie with Mary Jane and Sally Saturday night, church and baptism on Sunday.  Great weekend.  How did I end my weekend....
Lobster dinner with Melissa and Nicole:-)








































Thanks Melissa and Nicole for a wonderful time together.
You both are great friends.
Thank you too Daisy for all the kisses.
If you are going through a stressful time please reach out to your friends.  I think you will find, as I have, that they are there with open arms!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC