Monday Morning Motivation..."I will never leave you or forsake you"

I have found many things to be difficult during this new phase of my life.  One of the most difficult is getting up in the morning.  No, its not that I want to sleep, I just have to push myself to get up and face the day.  Today is one of those days.  I try to remember that God said...
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you"
Deuteronomy 31:6
Remember...
In our joy and in our pain God said "I will never leave you or forsake you"
In our laughter and in our tears God said "I will never leave you or forsake you"
In betrayal or in trust God said "I will never leave you or forsake you"
In sickness or in health God said "I will never leave you or forsake you"
In weakness or in strength God said "I will never leave you or forsake you"
In confusion or in clarity God said "I will never leave you or forsake you"
For me today as I struggle to face the day I hold unto that promise from God that 
He will never leave us or forsake us. Thank you God.
Happy Monday Everyone
Enjoy Your World

Comments

  1. Kathiey, I was reading your other blog (your recipe blog) tonight after stumbling upon it on the internet, and I was amazed by your uplifting positivity and optimistic attitude. I am going through a hard time in my life, and reading your positive words (and your catchphrase, "enjoy your world"), has put me in a wonderful mood. Thank you for sharing the good energy. There isn't enough of that out there these days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York