Monday Morning Motivation..."Show me a sign"

How many times have we wished God would show us a sign?  God show me a sign of your presence, but make it big so there is no denying you.  In church yesterday we learned that the evidence of God is all around us, if we allow ourselves to be aware. Here are some quotes from yesterdays sermon,
"Give me a sign God".....













"Life is pulsing with the very presence of God"...















"Life is dripping with the divine"....



















We need to "see the sacred in the ordinary"
God show me a sign!......God's reply is "I am"




















God help to see what is right in front of me.  The beauty and love in your creation.
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York