New Burlap Table Runner/Valentines Day 2013


It was Valentine's Day.  How should we celebrate?  Well let's see....first lets decorate the table.  A few weeks ago I had ordered a table runner from The Burlap and Lace Place on Esty.com. Below is a photo from their site.  I had the option of having it monogrammed but I preferred the simplicity of just the lace and the burlap.  I will add that customer service at this site was great.  When the owner saw that I did not put in any info on a desired monogram she wrote me right away to make sure that I had not forgotten to add this to my order.  She was happy to make it anyway I wanted it and it arrived at my door very quickly and I love it:-)
See how pretty?
Lets add some flowers....


Have to have chocolate and gifts....



Dinner had to be special but simple...(Since I had not been feeling well I assisted Josh in the cooking of the day and it turned out wonderful.  He should cook every week:-)
Lobster and Filet Mignon


Time to eat....yum...

What a wonderful Valentines day.  (We did miss Tim and Erica.  They were in Vegas riding 4 wheelers in the red rock desert....poor things:-)
Few pictures of family...Steph and Caleb enjoying some time together...



I had to add Caleb's first school photo below.....
What a wonderful day.  What a beautiful table runner.
Enjoy your family!
Enjoy Your World!
Kathiey:-)

If you need a really nice table runner I suggest you try The Burlap and Lace Place!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York