Monday Morning Motivation

Our tradition every year around Groundhog Day is to watch the movie Groundhog Day.  I think we have watched it every year since it was produced. Love that movie!  Its funny, thought provoking, and has a message to share.  I was reading Guideposts Magazine the other day and came across a piece written by Paul Hannam called "Groundhog Day".  He too watched and enjoyed the movie....here is what he had to say that is a reminder for us everyday....
"I've come to appreciate all that I've been given and all that I can give to others.  It goes back to what I learned from Groundhog Day, that choice I make every morning: Let me make today the best day posssible.  And you know what?  It is."
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York