Monday Morning Motivation

Well it is Monday.  I did not go to church again yesterday but I did dream about going last night and it was a great service:-)
So, not having any church notes to share with you I decided to look up some quotes. A book that changed my life was Corrie Ten Boom's "The Hiding Place".  I read it when I was in my early 20's and it made an impression. The focus is the power of faith no matter what the situation we may encounter in our lives.
Here are a few quotes from Corrie from my google search....Plus a few of my photos...


“The tree on the mountain takes whatever the weather brings. If it has any choice at all, it is in putting down roots as deeply as possible."---Each New Day” 


“There is no pit so deep, that God's love is not deeper still.” 
“Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden.” 
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York