Monday Morning Motivation "A joyful heart is good medicine"

Ugggg! Home sick with a dreaded sinus infection.  I hate missing work.  So what to do for MMM?  I was looking over some scripture and came across this one...
"A joyful heart is good medicine"
Proverbs 17:22
I really need some medicine and the Amoxicillin is not bringing me joy....
So what brings me joy....
My Family..













Going on adventures both local and far away...






I realize there is so much that brings me joy.  I love to cook, take pictures, slowly decorate the house, travel, read, exercise, walk with Brodie, watch a good movie or TV show, I love to blog.  I realize as I am posting that I get to do much of what I love, to do much of what brings me joy, and I am thankful for that.  With that in mind and now knowing that "a joyful heart is good medicine" I should be better very soon.
Just in case though here are a few extra thoughts to make you/me smile


Happy Monday Everyone
Enjoy Your World
And Remember 
"a joyful heart is good medicine":-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York