Visit with family in Delaware 2012 in pictures:-)


It was our annual trek to DE to see Bruce and the Voshell's before Christmas.  Joe loves to go up and decorate the homestead and I needed to see family and get a hug from Bruce.  So we all went....Joe, me, Stephanie, Josh, Caleb, Erica and Tim....
Family.....










Off to Ronnie's Market in Smyrna DE...








Now lets visit Fifer Orchard and see what is happening at the Cider Festival....








Let the decorating begin...






 Now for an amazing meal prepared by Mom and helpers....

Time to take Bruce back home.  That is always hard for me.  I love him so much and know I won't see him again for some time...

Now to say goodbye to the rest of the family....
Kisses for Mom Mom.  A special moment to remember.
Enjoy your family and friends this Christmas.
Enjoy Your World!
Kathiey:-)

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. After each picture I wanted to press 'Like'. They are all wonderful. Glad you enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York