Monday Morning Motivation

We had a guest speaker in church yesterday.

His name is Jason Petty and he is a Christian rapper from Calif. He spoke briefly.  It was more like a reading or sharing of  a poem or a story..  Here is what I took from what he shared with us yesterday..
"You can't see past the explosions" in your life.  For me that meant we tend to focus on the difficulties of this world.  The what if's, the past regrets.  In the now we tend to focus on the potential explosions, the what if this happens, or what if that happens.  I think he was trying to tell us to focus on the present the now, the moment.  That we need to be in the present and enjoy the moments in our lives.  So that is what I did.  I went home and enjoyed.....
Making ginger bread cookies with my family...




























I enjoyed running the tobacco trail before dinner....
I enjoyed cooking a nice dinner for my family
I enjoyed Caleb..
I enjoyed my partially done fireplace
I enjoyed Stephanie, Josh, Caleb, Joe, Brodie.  I enjoyed speaking with Erica on the phone.  I enjoyed my life....
Thank you Lord for today.
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York