Monday Morning Motivation...Thank Your Lord for the gift of life:-)

Joe and I spent our weekend in the mountains of NC.  It was in celebration of our 36th wedding anniversary which was in August.  We tend to wait till the nice fall weather to get away.  One evening we happened upon a wine bar in Waynesville.  I believe it was called the Wine Seller.  We were lucky to have picked a night to visit when a group called Shantavaani was playing.  Their slogan is "peace through music". To me their music was filled with joyful, peaceful, and thought provoking lyrics.  We really enjoyed them.  (We bought their CD too:-)
For Monday Morning Motivation I will share a quote with you from the lyrics of one of their songs
"every moment is a gift that is why they call it the present"  
How simple and how true....life is a gift....a present, for all of us. Here are a few pictures from our weekend and some other quotes from other folks on our gift of life....
























“Many people don’t realise that this lifetime is a rare opportunity… It’s a precious lifetime for every Soul who is here… We’ve come to solve the mystery of ourselves, the mystery of Soul – who we are. And it’s a wonderful journey.” Harold Klemp
“Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.” 
Walter Anderson
“Life is a gift, given in trust - like a child.” Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC