Quick and easy Snicker Doodles


I was exploring my Pinterest board, "Recipes I Want to Try", looking for something sweet.  I decided to try Easy Snicker Doodles from a blog called....Coopers Corner Blog.  I love Snicker Doodles but did not have the time to make my usual recipe so I decided to give this a go.
I studied the recipe...

1 yellow cake mix
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon

preheat oven to 375

Mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside

In a bowl mix together cake mix, vanilla, oil, and eggs until dough is formed.
shape cookies into a 1 inch ball. Roll balls in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.  Remove and let cool
...and gathered my ingredients...





Quick, easy, and yummy.  If you like snicker doodles and you don't have a lot of time.  I suggest you give this recipe a try.  I would give it a 9/10 on my cooking scale.
Try a new recipe....
Happy Cooking:-)
Oh and my wonderful brother Bruce says "Hi"....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York