Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation

Yesterday at church I heard a sermon on encouragement.  Our new pastor Jenny Wilson, spoke to us from the heart.  What a blessing. What I took from the sermon was that encouragement flows out of love, it must be based on truth and should be given away....I believe we all need it....daily.  I will try to give some away at the clinic today:-)
I was thinking....what encourages me?
The beauty of creation....































My family...














Encouragement for me also comes from...the words of Jesus, the words of encouragement from others, and also things as simple as a hug, a smile, a 
"like" or comment on face book, comments from my blog followers, a phone call,an invitation.  All very simple but can be life changing.
I will leave you with an encouraging quote....
"You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do 
or what you have done, but simply because you are." 

–Max Lucado-
Happy Monday Everyone
Enjoy Your world:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment