Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our Home Transformation.......The Kitchen Table

Well, I did not mention it before, but the same time we bought our new couch we decided it was high time for a kitchen table.  The one we had was older then our adult children. It had many scars common with years of wear and tear.  It served us well but now was our chance to get something nice....
We choose a farmhouse style table at Broyhill in Blowing Rock....























It is soooo pretty.  Rustic feel with nice warm tones.  Matches well with our existing chairs (glad we did not have to buy new chairs:-) It can be extended on both ends for those special occasions when we need more space.
 I wanted something pretty for my table top so I decided to check out my favorite garden center, The Garden Supply Company in Cary NC.  As luck would have it I  found a nice container at 50% off and selected my favorite flower to fill it, Primrose...beautiful!




We are thrilled with our new table and I am enjoying the Primrose too!  Roxy and Brodie told me they are glad to be seeing the bottom of a new table.  They said it was about time:-)
Enjoy Your World:-)

1 comment:

  1. love the coziness of your kitchen. Your new table is pretty and looks big enough to seat a crowd.

    ReplyDelete