Monday Morning Motivation.."Happy New Year 2012"

"We should take advantage of His faithfulness and make every day a fresh start. 
Resolve to make each day the beginning of a new year, a new morning, a new adventure. 
He wipes the slate clean and goes back to zero so we can be filled up 
again with His spirit and give it out all day long. 
Enjoy the blessings of a new year, in Christ, one day at a time!"
Debbie Carroccio

I am not sure who Debbie is but I like her quote.  All about grace and hope:-)
Speaking of which I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!
Our express Christmas number three.....


This tree is 23 years old....not bad:-)
Brodie and Roxy shaking to get their gifts....

Santa Remembered my favorite Candy Bar:-)




Ipods
Hunger Games Trilogy
Popular series, I have started the first one...
("I hope they all survive and live happily ever after":-)
Joe got a fancy watch....
 Off to our New Years Celebration at Firebirds....


Happy New Year Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

  1. just looking at your candy makes my heartburn kick in. Happy new year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gallery of pictures that I fully enjoyed. If you check out my blog I posted my first video attempt and you can see our Rocky & Soffie playing outside. Happy New Year.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC