Christmas Countdown...2011...Santa Claus....

 How does Santa fit into Christmas? How does he feel about the birth of Jesus?.....Back to my favorite resource...Google. The following quotes are from Santa's perspective:-)

 "Teach the children that I, Santa Claus, symbolize the generosity and good will we feel during the month of December."
 "Remember, teach the children the true meaning of Christmas and do not put me in the center, for I am but a humble servant of the One that is, and I bow down to worship him, our LORD, our GOD."
I liked what I found on Google.  I like that Santa does not in any way supersede Christ's birth but we can use Santa to symbolize giving and goodness during this holiday season.  Last week Steph, Josh and Caleb and the puppies came down for Christmas 2011 part I...let the festivities begin.....






























(Brodie is excited for Christmas too:-)
Happy Christmas Eve Everyone!
I wish you a peaceful Christmas Eve and the joy and knowledge of the gift of Jesus for all of us.
Enjoy Your World

Comments

  1. Those pictures were awesome. They tell the story of a wonderful Christmas. Best wishes from my family to yours.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York