Monday Morning Motivation....Caleb's Dedication....

I could not help but think of the children's song "Jesus Loves Me" during Caleb's dedication service.  The exciting part is that the song applies to all ages because we are all God's children...

"Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so
Little ones to Him belong;   They are weak, but He is strong.
                            Yes, Jesus loves me!    Yes, Jesus loves me!  Yes, Jesus loves me!
                                                             The Bible tells me so."


What a wonderful weekend.
We had Caleb's dedication in Felton DE.  It was a blessing!


Caleb with me, Grandma,
who loves him "a whole 
big bunch"


Meeting Great
Uncle Bruce for the
first time.



(I love this picture:-)




The service begins..



Prayers for Caleb and his family from his Great Grandfather...


Caleb's proud and wonderful parents...



 











 Stephanie and Caleb....
Grandpa Joe with Caleb, surrounded by family...










Great Grandparents along with Steph, Josh, and Caleb...






Aunt Erica with Caleb....




















Aunt Linda and Emma with Caleb...


















"Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so." What greater truth in the entire world can any of us ever know? No matter what we have ever done or failed to do, 
Jesus loves us totally, completely, fully, and unconditionally".
 (Richard Innes)
Good to know!
Happy Monday Everyone,
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

  1. Kathiey, that picture of Bruce and Caleb is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York