Monday Morning Motivation

Over the weekend I became a grandma.  So exciting.  Little Caleb was born on Saturday July 30th.  Stephanie is recovering after 14 hours labor.  You can tell she is totally in love with her new baby and she is beautiful as she holds him close. Josh is a proud new father and I can already see he will be a great dad. Little Caleb is healthy and beautiful.  (He does have a bit a jaundice so please keep him in your prayers.)  So what does a new grandmom write for Monday Morning Motivation.  I must consult Google for some scripture or a quote.......(moments later)....found one:-)


"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!"     Psalm 139:13-18
And guess what?  This applies not only to Caleb but all of us:-)
Happy Monday!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

  1. Congratulations Kathiey, he is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kathiey - you'll be the BEST grandma! He will adore you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York