Monday Morning Motivation

Several weeks ago I watched "The Sixth Sense".  I love that movie.  The twists and turns the surprise ending.  And that adorable little boy, what an amazing actor, and who doesn't like Bruce Willis:-)
The little boy did not share much in regard to his thoughts and feelings.  He kept them hidden.  He kept his pain hidden.  I loved his relationship with his mom.

He loved her deeply and could read her.  At one point he asked her why she was so sad, her reply "What makes you think I'm sad", Cole's reply "Your eyes told me".  I think some of us would love for someone to care so deeply about us that they could see through our facade and see our pain.  That they could look in our eyes and read what is behind our smile, our mask.  Well there is someone:-)  God.  He sees our pain, he sees our loneliness, he sees our confusion, he sees our guilt, he sees our fear, he sees our utter devastation.  And guess what?  He loves us!  (I do wish he would make physical appearances so we could get a smile and a hug. A word of encouragement.  But I guess that is one way we can be his servants, to give a smile and a hug and a word of encouragement to those we encounter, you never know who really needs it)

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, 
bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2 NIV
Happy Monday Everyone
Enjoy Your World:-)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC