Monday Morning Motivation

I am reading a book called "Small Island" by Andrea Levy".  There is a quote that I came across in my reading that really touched me......
"He looked so pained that I dreamed of taking his hands and making him dance".
This quote was directed at someone the character did not really care for.  He was a harsh self centered person.  But her compassion for his pain made her want to help him, to make him dance.  Wow, to me that is pretty powerful.  God's love in a way.....
































"By you my sorrow is turned into dancing, 
you have taken away my clothing of grief and given me robes of joy" 
Psalm 30:11
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World:-)



Comments

  1. Now Kathiey that was awesome. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC