Exploring Kathiey's Local World....."Witherspoon Rose Culture" in Durham NC

Last Saturday I had this strong desire to take pictures.  Hmmmm....where should I go?  What new place or thing can I discover.  Well....I decided to check out Witherspoon Rose Culture in Durham.  I have seen the signs for this garden and shop since we have lived here but I have never checked it out. So off I went and it was beautiful.  Here are a few pictures from my adventure.....
















































Get out and explore!
Enjoy Your World:-)

Comments

  1. Beautiful place and adding it to our list of places to try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York