Thursday, May 19, 2011

Restaurant Review...."Circa 1922" in Wilmington NC

Last weekend was graduation at UNCW.  It was a wonderful day of festivities.  A day to remember.  To celebrate Erica's graduation we had tried to get reservations at Blue Water about a week before but they were booked.  What to do?  We went on Urban Spoon and researched our choices.  We came across Circa 1922 , sounded nice, had good reviews.  It was right up the street from our hotel so why not give it a try?  We are so glad we did!  We fell in love with this Tapas Style Restaurant.


Graduation is over.
Lets go celebrate...





Circa 1922....


This is how they describe themselves on the website...


 Live music...





A toast to the new grad...


Fresh bread....
We also shared a Caesar Salad
and their goat cheese and
tomato bruschetta.
Lovely!
Crabmeat Cheese Cake.
Erica loved it....
I had pork tenderloin.  It was
delicious.  I cleaned my plate:-)
Joe had the steak.  I think it was the
New York Strip.  He loved it.
He is still talking about the sauce...































Have you ever been to a restaurant with great food and great service?  A place where you feel welcomed and feel that the servers and managers are glad you have come to visit, and that they will do anything to make sure you enjoy your time there?  Well that was our experience at Circa 1922.  Food was delicious and service was impeccable (I have never used that word before, but in this case it fits:-)
So get out and try a new restaurant, I suggest you try Circa 1922.  You will be glad you did!
Enjoy your world:-)
Circa 1922 on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Great looking place but kind of far from Halifax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed your expierence at Circa !922. I am glad you didn't eat at Bluewater...I must ask why would you want to eat there? If you are curious about the inner-happenings in the kitchen at Circa 1922...check out my blog..Cooking with a Nobody...thanks KLM

    ReplyDelete