Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Morning Motivation

Have you ever felt like an after thought?  A throw away? Have you ever felt inconsequential, neglected, alone, worthless, like a tiny speck in the vast ocean?  I have.  I feel that way today.   I read something last night by Max Lucado that made me cry because it gave me hope....
"The shepherd knows his sheep.  He calls them by name.  It may be difficult for you/me to believe that God knows our name.  But he does....Written on his hand, spoken by his mouth. Whispered by his lips"

The sheep listen to the voice of the shepherd. 
He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out
John 10:3
I have written your name on my hand
Isa. 49:16
Happy Monday 
Enjoy Your World...

3 comments:

  1. I wish more people could get an understanding of how close He wants us to be to Him 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. So true, but we often forget it when we need to remember it the most. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete