Exploring Kathiey's Local World. "The Orchid Trail" Morrisville NC

Great, I have today off:-)  I don't feel like staying home to clean or do laundry, although it does need to be done.  I just want to get out and explore.  What to do?  No money to go fun shopping, no money for gas to go a great distance.  Hmmmmm???  I rush to the computer to consult a local event calendar to see if there are any free activities in our area.  Happy day I found something....The Orchid Trail

































































 I saved my favorites for last.....


































What a wonderful "free" day.  The orchids were beautiful! I came home with over 300 pictures, what fun!  Thanks goodness for the digital age:-)
Get out and explore, discover something new.
Enjoy Your World Everyone:-)

Comments

  1. Kathiey, Those are the most amazing pictures of flowers I have ever seen and that is an understatement. Makes me want to get in my vehicle and drive to Morrisville. Thanks for letting us know about that amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathiey, those are beautiful pictures. I enjoy photographing flowers as well, so I enjoyed yours very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Thank you for sharing your trip down the orchid trail. Oh how I wish I was with you. What a lovely way to spend the day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC