Thursday, April 14, 2011

Exploring Kathiey's Local World. "Duke Gardens" in the spring....

Last Sunday afternoon my good friend Melissa and I joined our photo group, the Triangle Photography Club, to to see what Duke Gardens in Durham had to offer in the spring.   We all gathered our cameras and met up at the front gate.  It's beautiful garden filled with amazing plants and springtime flowers. It was a sunny evening with many photo opportunities.  I took nearly 500 photos....here are a few of my favorites.....


















We had a great time at Duke Gardens.  Beautiful sights and wonderful smell of blooming flowers.  If you get a chance and you are in Durham you should visit the gardens you won't be disappointed.
Get out and on this beautiful spring day...
Enjoy your world everyone:-)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You are an artist girl. The most beautiful and perfect looking flowers I've ever seen. Awesome shots.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete