Thursday, March 24, 2011

Restaurant Review...."The Wake Zone Espresso" in Apex NC

I love coffee and I love the islands.  So how could I not love The Wake Zone Espresso in Apex.  A new meet up group was gathering at this coffee shop and I could not wait to join them.

Nice photo from their website, neat building.

A logo from their site....

I love the island colors.
Bright, cheerful and inviting...

Yummy things to eat....
Island style fans to set the mood....
My Mocha was delicious!
You will find quotes throughout
the cafe....fun:-)

Comfy seats....
Our meetup group.
Nice folks:-)
I like this quote:-)
See the papers at the bottom of the photo?  More sayings and quotes.
They are everywhere.

As I was leaving I found some cute items for sale.
A few more things....














I really enjoyed the Wake Zone.  I would love to return and enjoy some coffee and a pastry or two.  The folks working there were extremely friendly and helpful.  You felt like they wanted you to be there and they wanted to make it a good experience.
Get out and try something new.  I suggest if you want some really good coffee and you are in the Apex area that you try The Wake Zone Espresso Coffee House.  You won't be sorry!
Happy Eating and Coffee Drinking:-)
Enjoy Your World Everyone.
The Wake Zone Espresso on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun afternoon - can't wait for the next one (April 2nd). I think I had the chai latte that day, but I've been back for their mocha a couple of times too. It's all good.
    So glad you were able to join us. Anyone else interested can join in the next event!

    ReplyDelete