Restaurant Review...."Bravo's Mexican Grill" in Cary

Joe, Erica and I decided to try a Mexican restaurant in Cary NC, Bravo's Mexican Grill.  Off we went excited about a new experience.....
You have the option of eating outside.  A bit too cold this time of year so inside we went.....





Nice bar area....
(I must have a tropical drink)




We were seated in a booth about half way back.  This is the view from our seats.....







Bright festive colors....






Additional seating....






Decisions, decisions...which drink should I choose?
Then I spotted the obvious "Oso Tropical",
(I could pretend I was in the islands:-)







Chips and salsa. The white dip was
soooo good!  It was sweet with a bit of a kick.




The "Oso Tropical"...


My meal.  Sadly I don't know my
mexican foods and I can't remember if this was a Burito or an enchilada.  I think it was the Burrito.  What ever it was it was very good!


I thought this little bowl of sour cream, tomatoes and guacamole was a nice touch.  Added a pop of color.






Yep I finished my drink.
It was a taste of the islands,
and it was delightful:-)













We had a really nice time a Bravo's.  The people were  friendly, the food was very good and the price was reasonable.  The only negative thing I can think of was that the music was not on when we entered.  About 10 minutes after we arrived the music came on and it made all the difference.  Very nice inviting feel.
There were not many folks there when we visited.  And that's sad because it is a nice little jewel of a Mexican Restaurant that I hope folks don't miss.  It is worth a visit. I look forward to going back.
Get out and try a new restaurant.
Enjoy your world everyone:-)
Bravo's Mexican Grill on Urbanspoon

Comments

  1. Like I told Kim over in Durham that also profiles restaurants in her area that it is bad that Linda & I are a 4 hour round trip from Durham but the next time I have a VA appointment I may have to check out one of these places and that includes Bravo's. We love Mexican food a lot. Thanks for the tip.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

Recipe Review...."Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread" from Southern Living

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York