Restaurant Review...."Peppers Market and Sandwich Shop"

Last week Linda, Nancy and I decided to try a local eatery Peppers Market and Sandwich Shop.  It had gotten good reviews on Urban Spoon and after looking at their menu it looked like a great place to try.
I studied the lunch menu that I found on their site.  The Chunky Apple Skinny Pig on Wheat sounded good to me:-).....

We met at the restaurant at around 11:30, before the lunch rush....

Very bright, lots of windows.
It felt inviting.

They have beer and wine options which
is always nice.

Linda's meal.
Looks good.  She
said she really enjoyed
her sandwich.
Here is what Linda had to say about her meal...



("I did really enjoy my sandwich:  Thanksgiving Turkey.  The bread was like ‘stuffing’ and it had cranberry spread that was delicious, not to mention that the turkey was ‘real’ sliced and not lunchmeat.  I also had a ½ size Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing, which was also very good.  The ½ sandwich/ ½ salad option really worked for me.  I felt like I was eating healthy but still very decadent.")  Her quote makes me want to go back today, right now!!:-)


Nancy's meal.
She commented on
how much she enjoyed
the Roasted Tomato and
Herb Soup.
My meal.  I had the
Chunky Apple Skinny
Pig sandwich.  It was good.
My soup was Turkey and
Rice, warm and comforting.


I read on their site that everything is made from scratch and they buy their breads from local bakeries. Nice touch. I do want to go back and try their breakfast and I would love to go back for lunch again and try another of their sandwich options.  Next time I will go later in the day and enjoy a glass of their wine.
Get out and try a new restaurant, I suggest Peppers Market and Sandwich Shop in Morrisville NC.
Enjoy Your World Everyone:-)
Peppers Market & Sandwich Shop on Urbanspoon

Comments

  1. Another place to add to the list for Linda and I to try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nikon CoolPix P510 Lesson in Aperture

A Visit to Burntshirt Vineyards in Hendersonville NC

Dr. Frank's Winery Hammondsport, New York